(720) 432-9021

Sales Tax Permit Registration Service

Get back to the business you love, trust the paperwork with us.

Put the Stress of Sales Tax Behind You

Step 1. Fill out the form to the right. We’ll reach out to guide you through the process and answer any questions you might have.

Step 2. Complete our secure online application. This application will be e-mailed to you and can be completed in about an hour.

Step 3. Receive your sales tax permits in the mail. We may follow-up with you to ask additional questions based on the states you’re filing in.



2-week Turnaround for $69/state


1-week Turnaround for $89/state


2-day Turnaround $129/state

Get Permits Now

1 + 8 =

Frequently Asked Questions

How long will it take for me to get sales tax permits?
Completing our online application usually takes less than an hour and we begin filing your registrations with states as soon as we receive your online application. It usually takes the states about two weeks to issue your sales tax license, but can take longer.
What should I know before purchasing?
Some states have fees. Some states impose a small fee, typically $15 - $30, to process your application. You will see these as separate line items in your bank account. You’ll need a plan for sales tax filings. States will require that you file returns based on your estimated annual sales in the state. Your required filing frequency will be included when your sales tax license is mailed to you. Be careful with the Effective Nexus Date. Be aware that putting a date in the past will increase the likelihood that you’re audited. If you owe significant back taxes, you should consider voluntarily disclosing tax due. We can connect you with a professional that can help you with this.
Where do I have a sales tax obligation?
You owe sales tax wherever you have a sufficient presence within a state. Each state handles things differently, but nearly all states agree that inventory, employees, contractors, and property within a state creates a sales tax obligation. If you aren’t sure where you owe sales tax, give us a call and we’ll guide you through the process. Please note: we are not sales tax attorneys, but can connect you with one if you feel it’s necessary.
I’m not based in the United States, can you help me?
We can help international sellers so long as they have a U.S. bank account, a U.S. address, and either an EIN or ITIN number. If you don’t yet have an EIN or U.S. bank account, we can connect you with a partner that can help you.
I owe significant back taxes. Can you help me?
Yes, we can connect you with a partner who can assist you with the Voluntary Disclosure Agreement (VDA) process. The process usually takes about four months.